Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application online, please contact us.
Careers at Inter-Con Security
Welcome to the Inter-Con Security Careers Page. Thank you for taking the time to consider Inter-Con as an employer of choice. Our company was created to provide comprehensive security solutions to businesses and governments whose security needs exceed the capabilities of traditional “guard companies.” Inter-Con has grown to become one of the largest security companies in the world, employing tens of thousands of individuals not only throughout the United States but also across four continents. At Inter-Con, we are proud to be Everywhere Security Matters.
Unarmed and Armed Security Officer Jobs
Inter-Con Security was founded by former LAPD Detective Lt. Hank Hernandez and his wife Bertha in 1973. We have a long and distinguished history of serving some of the most prestigious clients, and we are continually scaling our excellence to meet new challenges. From the start, we’ve had a reputation as the firm to trust for expert security services in the most demanding, challenging, and sensitive environments. If you think you have what it takes to continue our mission and deliver on our impressive track record, we want to hear from you.
At Inter-Con, our strength lies in the people wearing our uniform, so we are always looking for dedicated individuals seeking to grow their careers within our organization. Our security job listings are updated continuously and include:
– Armed security officer jobs: As an armed security officer, you will provide professional services to protect resources and assets for a diverse range of clients.
– Unarmed security guard jobs: Our unarmed security officers are vital links in the security chain and play many roles, including parking enforcement, special event security, and other essential positions.
Meeting the Qualifications for a Career in Physical Security at Inter-Con
Our security officers perform a wide range of duties across four continents. Every security officer job listing includes demanding qualifications you must meet to become part of the team. If you pass our selection process, you will belong to an elite group of professionals and become an essential part of how we serve our clients.
Inter-Con security officers are trusted to protect vital resources, critical infrastructure, commercial facilities, and more. When businesses, agencies, or organizations face the risk of violence or damage, they look to our security officers to secure their safety and protect their property. As our boots on the ground, you’ll receive rigorous training to remain steps ahead of any risks our clients face.
Benefits of Our Unarmed and Armed Security Officer Jobs
Inter-Con Security is a family-owned company — we are a family of professionals connected by the motivation to succeed in our chosen fields. We will invest in your development while you dedicate yourself to building a safer future. Starting with entry-level positions, our armed and unarmed security guard jobs offer excellent benefits, including:
– Career advancement: We promote from within and provide all the necessary training, education assistance, and mentorship you need to advance in your career.
– Lifestyle support: All of our physical security jobs are eligible to earn paid vacation, medical and dental insurance, sick leave, 401(k) retirement, and other benefits from the beginning.
– Workforce transition: With many former employees working within government, law enforcement, and other agencies, we can help you launch the next phase of your career.
For inquiries and further assistance, please go to our Contact Us page to submit your inquiry.
Thank you for your expressed interest in careers with Inter-Con. We understand that your time is valuable. Please take a moment to provide the following information and a Recruiter will reach out to you as soon as they are able. We look forward to speaking with you soon!